Order now for Spring 2021 shipping to anywhere in Canada and the continental United States.
Handcrafted Warre style beehive with 8-frame Langstroth boxes.
A Beecentric Hive Built for Bees
The Beecentric Hive is modelled after the honeybees’ natural habitat, a hollow tree trunk. Inspired by the Warre Hive, the Beecentric Hive is modified to use 8-frame Langstroth boxes with standard medium frames. The hive is comfortable to manipulate, easy for the bees to regulate, and prevents winter starvation by stacking honey directly above the colony.
Each Beecentric Hive is built from solid pine, features sturdy finger joints and consists of:
- 1 Vented Roof (Assembled)
- 1 Warre style Quilt-Box with built-in entrance (Assembled)
- 3 Eight-frame Medium Boxes (Flat Packed, Unassembled)
- 2 Entrance Reducers (Assembled)
- 1 Screened IPM Bottom-Board with insert (Assembled)
Ordering Now for 2021 Pickup and Shipping
Hives should be ordered prior to February 1st to ensure spring shipping across North America. In an effort to keep shipping costs low, Beecentric Hives are shipped partially assembled with instructions and diagrams.